CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Monday, April 5, 2010

Last post from 18 Years old ME

I'm going to be 19 in less than one hour.
Feeling so complicated right now
><

Thanks to my parents who brought me to this world
Thanks for always being caring, loving and responsible
I appreciate everything my parents gave me
I feel so lucky to be born in the family
Although we aren't rich
But simple life is always good enough
:)

Another year passed.
In this one year, I had learned and understood a lot
Looking back, on last year birthday, I came to Sunway
To pursue my studies in CAT

I met a lot of people. Good and Bad
Some people came , Some then left
But I'm glad I found quite a number of nice people
They are true friends which I treasure a lot
<3 U guys. From my heart


I hope 19 will be another great year for me
I wish my birthday wishes can become true?
Pray Hard


The past made us learn
Keep the good memories, delete the bad ones


I wish I could have Positive Thinking always :)


I'm afraid of tomorrow.Afraid of growing up
Afraid of seeing people come and go
Afraid of so many things

I should learn not to think so much :)


0 comments: